Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our 3rd anniversary as Mr. and Mrs. Brunner! Even though Travis and I have been together for 11 years, we haven't been married that long. These last 3 years have gone by very fast and our relationship has definitely evolved. It's funny how you can be with the same person throughout your life- but things are always changing and exciting. At least that's how I feel about our marriage- there are always going to be ups and downs, it's just that there are always more good times than bad. We've grown together a lot more these last 2 years than ever before and I'm so glad that I chose to share my life adventures with Travis- he definitely makes my life more enjoyable- he's always making me laugh and I'm looking forward to one day celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary!

5 comments:

Kelsy said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Did you (or are you) doing anything fun?

Whitney said...

I love that picture:) Very pretty! Hope you guys had a great anniversary...Your wedding anniversary doesn't do justice to how long you've been together!

Natty said...

happy anniversasy to you too. Hope you guys did something fun at least got some good food.

Holly said...

happy belated anniversary! what did u guys do?

The Brunner Bunch said...

You guys are all asking me what we did... well here it goes! Not too exciting... we went to Abruzzi for dinner and ice cream afterwards. We always exchange cards- so that's always nice to get really mushy with each other once a year ;) When we went to Hawaii in May I felt like that was our honeymoon/anniversary trip so no more big trips this year!