Monday, October 10, 2011

A Year Later...

This is horrible... I LOVE the idea of this blog to keep track of my life, but for the life of me I can't keep it updated!!! Ahhh :)
Anyway, It's been a year since I've last posted and as you can see, we've grown up! Jake is 17 months now and the love of mine and Travis's life :) He is so much fun, just a sponge soaking everything up. He loves life, is constantly on the go and will be a big brother anytime now!! I'm 38+ weeks pregnant with another boy :) I'm gigantic and we are very ready for him to get here and I'm so excited and anxious to get this pregnancy over with! I've had no complications, but I've definitely had a different experience this time around. I'm very tired and uncomfortable. Soon we will have our family complete and Jared James will join the Brunner Family!

I hope this post will get me back on track to keep this updated.... we shall see!

No comments: