Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a Blogger now! I realized I have been reading all of my friends' blogs and it's been very fun...so here's to my start;)

This first picture is actually from this summer when we went to Konocti and camped and watched Martina McBride with my Mom and Wes. I'll have to get a current picture up soon, but I didn't want my first post to be pictureless!

Also, I thought this would be a fun way to keep updates on my new adventure in life...pregnancy! A lot of you by now already know, but Travis and I are expecting a little one on or around July 11, 2009. We are beyond thrilled and excited in anticipation of it all. So far, I have been doing very well. Only thrown up three times and I am enjoying my naps and going to sleep early!

This first post is a short one, but I really look forward to sharing my blog with you all!!


9 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah!!!!! So happy you joined!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that I get to be updated! I love blogs!

Janelle said...

WOW, I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world. I am excited to get all the updates. See you on Friday!!

Kelsy said...

Yey!!

Jessica, Tavis & Davin Cain said...

its about time you joined blogland!! cant wait to see pregancy updates :)

Beugler Family said...

about time you joined :)

Tawny said...

I Love You Lynderly!

Anonymous said...

You're PREGNANT!!!!! Congrats Momma! How is the journey so far?

Eava said...

Just sending you some love Mrs Brunner.