Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas!

Every year at my Nonnie's house on Christmas Eve we sing Christmas carols. Thank goodness we have younger kids in the house now so I don't have to sing- we just watch the kids sing (Travis is SO thankful for that!) This is Landen and my cousin Chloe singing Jingle Bells- so cute!

This is Landen and my grandma Nonnie watching the movie "Cars." They were both enjoying the movie so much! Landen has his new John Deere tractor quilt that I made for him with the help of my old boss, Janine. I think I've found a new craft project that I enjoy ;)
Travis and me at my Mom's House.

4 comments:

Tawny said...

I had so much fun spending Christmas with you - thank you for my wonderful presents. You are a ray of light in every person's life you touch. You brighten a room with your smile.

Sample Summaries said...

I'm so impressed by your quilt! I have about 3 started and none finished and I'm in a quilting class!! Good for you!!

Beugler Family said...

the quilt is awesome..good job :)

Holly said...

cute pictures! i didnt even know u had a blog! :) yeah!