Thursday, March 5, 2009

Celine Dion

Last weekend my great friend Kristen and I went down to Walnut Creek to visit Katherine and we saw Celine Dion in concert at the HP Pavilion center in San Jose. It was an awesome girls weekend and Celine Dion was so great- she's got such a powerful voice and is very entertaining. The concert was supposed to be in November but she cancelled because she had laryngitis- so it has been a long wait to finally get to see her! She sang every song I wanted her to and changed her outfit like 6 or 7 times! She's got quite the body and definitely knows how to perform!


We didn't have the best seats, but the stage was set up so that there wasn't a horrible seat in the whole arena. This picture is of her dancing and singing on top of the piano.


The next day our friend Erin came into town and we all went shopping and stopped to get manicures/pedicures. No- I DID NOT get a pedicure- I hate people touching my feet and I don't understand how that can be a good feeling ;) The manicure was great though!



I had such a great time visiting Katherine. I really miss that she doesn't live closer but it's so easy for Kristen and I to take a weekend road trip to Walnut Creek. It's such a nice town and the shopping is so awesome! We always have so much fun planning where we are going to eat too because they have all the chain restaurants that we don't have up here (thank goodness!). We enjoyed PF Changs, In-N-Out and The Cheesecake Factory! I'm looking forward to the next trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you saw Celine Dion! I hate feet too, gross!!!

Holly said...

awww sounds like fun! happy u guys had a good time!

Janelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I was just thinking today that I would love to see her in concert. Maybe next time.