Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mom's Birthday


We had my family over for a barbeque on my Mom's birthday, February 19th. We had a blast playing Rock Band and pool with Travis's new pool table. It was a lot of food, laughing and an all around good time! Travis barbequed some great ribs and Whitney made twice baked potatoes that were so good.


The best part of the night was watching Wes play the drums! He actually kept the beat for the most part;)
I guess this picture is also a good one to show off my new carpet!! We had carpet installed in the entire house at the beginning of February and I painted the living room a light tan- it's probably hard to tell the tan on the walls but I'm really happy with how everything turned out.

3 comments:

Kelsy said...

I love the color of the walls, and the carpet looks great! I'll have to come see it in person sometime. :)
Tell your mom happy belated birthday from me!

Whitney said...

I love your carpet and walls too!! Your house looks awesome:)!!! Good pictures! I am still in shock that Unc lets Landen sit on his pool table:)

Janelle said...

I love the carpet, it definitely looks more fresh.