Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pregnancy Update!



Well here it is... the first official photo! I'm now 18 1/2 weeks along and am finally starting to feel pregnant. It's fun not being able to button your pants- and I now have a lot of maternity clothes to wear thanks to a great mother-in-law, sister, Mom and Husband!

We went to a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is growing as it should. We heard the heartbeat and it was pretty fast, 155 bpm. As the old wives' tale goes, that could mean it's a girl! We'll have to wait until December 29th- that's when our ultra sound is scheduled. I am anxiously awaiting that day to be able to see the creature growing inside of me and make sure that he/she is growing well and healthy. It will also be exciting if we can see the sex of the baby because I'm already having ideas of what to do with the room! I know I am not quite halfway done yet with the pregnancy, but I am so excited to have a baby to play with and take care of. I feel very ready and lucky to be able to go through this experience ;)

Well I hope everyone has a great Christmas holiday- I'm looking forward to spending it with a lot of family and friends and I can't wait to be with Landen as he opens all of his presents!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

very very cute picture! I can't wait to meet him or her and for the holidays also!:)

Eava said...

Love it!

Natty said...

Lynds you look so cute. I know you want a little girl, but it would be so fun if you had a boy since we are all having boys

Janelle said...

You look sooo cute! I always love all of the prego pictures so keep them coming:)

The Exhausted "Super Mom" said...

That is such a cute picture of you! I hope you get a little girl, but Bowdy will need a friend, so a boy would be perfect! Not to burst your bubble, but Bowdy's heart rate was 150...