Thursday, January 14, 2010

Landen & Babies

My sister-in-law Kelsy came to visit me at work with her son Noah. Of course, Landen had to come over and see the baby and hold him:) Noah is so sweet and cute! It was fun and interesting having a baby in the office because the phone kept ringing and there were still things to do. I was holding him and multi-tasking a couple times and it gave me a VERY slight idea of what my life will be like in 4 months! Working and being a mom at the same time is something I'm going to have to learn to juggle.


I babysat my friend Kristen's son Isaiah a couple weeks ago and Landen had to come over to see the baby at Auntee's house. I loved watching Landen with him because he would not leave him alone! He was definitely in Isaiah's face a lot and didn't want to leave his side ;) I think he will be a great cousin and it will be so fun for Landen to have a playmate.




1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thanks for always posting about little Landen....he sure has an obssesion with babies! Its going to be interesting trying to keep him out of your babies face every second:)