Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Baby Brunner

Here is a picture at 23 weeks! We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is going well with me and baby brunner. The appointment was pretty normal except the doctor started measuring my stomach. I guess you are supposed to be in centimeters (+/- 3 centimeters) what you are in weeks. So, I should be between 20 and 26 centimeters. I measured 24 1/2 centimeters which means I got to hear again that I have a big baby! :)

Everything else in our life is going great too! Travis and I decided to start quite a large project in our house- we are replacing all the baseboard and doors and painting the baby's room. I didn't realize what a project it was going to be! Travis's friend is a contractor, so he's doing a lot of the work- but I have to do a lot of touch up and puttying. Also- I'm super excited for the plans we have for baby brunner's room! It should be really cute ;) And yes, the baby does not have a name yet- that is a project we are working on too. I didn't think it would be this hard- but there's definitely a lot of pressure to pick a good name and something that we both agree on. I'll post before and after pictures of the house once I can take "after" pictures! ;)

5 comments:

The Kees said...

You look beautiful!

Natty said...

first off you look so cute, and have that motherly glow.
I know its a pain redoing your house, but you'll love it when its done.
As for names, I know its difficult I changed my mind a million times. But just some advice; you pick the name YOU like, not everybody else likes. Everyone will try to persuade you

The Exhausted "Super Mom" said...

You look so good, I can't believe you are already that far along! Don't you hate when people say that? honestly, when your not the pregnant one you can't believe how fast the 9 months goes! Can't wait to see your house when its all down, you have great decorating taste so I know if will be perfect!

Janelle said...

Lyndsey- you are soo cute. I am sure you are going to love the white doors and baseboard. That is going to look so good. Good luck on the name hunt...It is one on the most challenging things throughout the whole process:)

Whitney said...

Lynds...you are beautiful!:) I love seeing you pregnant cause I thought the day would NEVER come at the rate you and Trav were going, making us all wait 12 years!lol you look stunning and I love your haircut:) Love you bunches!!!!!