Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rooster Catching

There was some excitement at Steve's Septic Service yesterday! In the last few days, a rooster has appeared in the yard and roams around Cockadoodle Doodling all day long. Wes ended up going around the neighborhood asking if anyone knew whose rooster it is, and no one knows but everyone knows that they have been hearing it! Well after my Mom heard him yesterday early morning she decided we need to call someone to come take it. Also- we have quite a few dogs around the yard, some more mean than others and I can just see one of Wes's dogs getting a hold of it and killing it and then they would probably end up killing something else. Anyway, Wes called the pound and after laughing at him over the phone they sent 3 people down within 15 minutes! It was hilarious watching them chase the rooster around- I had to go out and capture the moment!! I then asked the lady to pose for me- pretty funny! Oh- and I guess the animal control center will not kill him- they'll try to find a home for him for a while. Hopefully the owner will know to call them and go get him- I thought he was very pretty :)








2 comments:

Eava said...

ha ha too funny!

Natty said...

that cracks me up, stupid rooster. I hope they can find a home for him. But really, who wants a pet rooster?