Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Brunner Bunch!


I'm trying to keep up on this blog, but not doing a great job :) So much has happened in the last few months and I don't know where to begin. I'll start by commenting on the fact that I have the best family EVER! I feel so blessed to be able to have these 3 boys in my life :) The above picture was taken Easter day. We had such a great day and I really love watching Jake get so excited about everything! He really does love life :) Jared seems to always be enjoying himself also. He's such a sweet, calm boy. Nothing seems to bother him or irritate him (except if you take too long to make a bottle!) He's eating solids now and doing a great job! He sure loves his food more than his brother did :)
So I realize this blog sounds so sappy right now but it's a true statement of how I've been feeling. Everything is going so great and I truly am loving this time of my life! Travis and I are taking time to enjoy this moment in our lives because we know it will be gone before we know it!

1 comment:

Natty said...

your boys are beautiful. Aren't boys the best? Dont get me wrong I would have loved a little girl, but you can tell your little guys are going to be the best of buddies