Sunday, April 1, 2012

Life with two boys!

Bath Time!
Playing on the Slide
Well it took me about a month to get completely adjusted to life with 2 boys, but everything seems to be going really smooth! It's an adjustment to allow more time for baths, getting ready and heading out the door! I've got it all figured out now and it's crazy how you feel like a pro so quickly! :) I was just so happy to have my body back that when Jared was born, I immediately felt great!! Jake has been doing really well with him and is constantly concerned about him. If he cries he'll go get his pacifier and he's such a helpful brother! It's so cute seeing them interact.
The above picture is my favorite!! This was taken the day we got home and Jake had a great time holding him and did really well. I'm so blessed :)

No comments: