Thursday, March 11, 2010

31 Weeks!

He's getting bigger! I thought I'd post another picture because I feel like I've gotten very large the last few weeks. I caught Travis staring at me last night and I said "what the heck are you looking at??" He had a big smile on his face and said "you just look very pregnant!" I feel like I AM very pregnant- so I'm glad I look it :) It's been really neat feeling him move around- he moves around a lot! Travis has felt him a lot more now- because I just grab his hand when he's moving so Travis can feel him. I'm getting so excited to be a mom! We start labor and delivery classes in about a week and I'm really anxious to learn about what I will be experiencing and what to expect. I know every woman has a different experience- but I want to know all the possibilities of what could happen. I also am relaxed for now and I realize that I can't plan how the labor and delivery is going to go- I'm such a planner and have to be in control of everything but I realize that I can't control this!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

When did your belly get that big!!!lol Geez I see you everyday and I don't think I've noticed it:)! You can definately tell it's a boy, you carry low;) JAKE...HURRAY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!!! Oh and isn't that weird that I delievered in a 3weeks from where you are now?! keep him in there as long as you can so he can get good and "cooked":):):) love ya