Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Disney on Ice

Last week Whitney decided at the last minute to get us tickets to go to Oakland and see Disney on Ice with Landen. She found out they were having an entire section of the show dedicated to the movie Cars, which is Landen's favorite! My mom, Whit, Landen and I decided to go down and it was the most fun! Landen hadn't stayed in a motel room since he could remember, so he was very excited.


Below is a picture of us walking into the Arena. He didn't know what to expect.
This is right before the show was to start- does he looked excited?!?!?


I had to take a picture because I wouldn't understand how they could have cars on the ice, but it was perfect for Landen, his face was priceless- he sat very quiet and still with his eyes and mouth wide open! It was so precious.


Below is a picture of our ride home; he was exhausted!! The trip was so much fun and my family is planning a trip to Disneyland at the end of the year, and I think he'll have a blast there!


As for everything else, I'm getting so excited to have Baby Brunner in our lives! I can't wait for him to be here- still 9 weeks away- but I know it's going to be here before I know it. And for now he finally does have a name!! Jacob Lance Brunner is what we've decided on :) Travis and I both really like the name and we'll probably call him Jake. We also both feel that if we see him and think he doesn't look like a Jake- he might get a different name; so we'll see :)
I promise to post pictures of our house soon- it looks so different now! Things are still so out of place though and the baseboard should be finished being touched up by next week, so things are moving along. Travis put more shelving in the baby's closet- so hopefully we have enough space for all of his stuff. After the baby shower I'll really have to organize and put everything away- it's just hard right now because I don't know how much stuff I'm actually going to have- I warned Travis though it's going to be A LOT!!



1 comment:

Janelle said...

I am so glad that you guys loved it. That last picture of Landen looks soooo much like Nick, it is almost scary:) By the way you look so cute and you will do great in labor, don't worry about anything!